How do I pre-register for Gaming events?
- Log in to the Gaming web site. You can do this by clicking on the Login button in the top-right of the page. If you don't have an account, click on the Register button, also in the top-right of the page.
- Click on the "Search Events" button. Using the search capability, find the events you want to pre-register for.
- Examine the far-right column in the search results. It will show the availability for each event.
- If there is a checkbox and text similar to "4 available" shown for an event you want to pre-register for, you can select that event by clicking the checkbox. If you want multiple events or event times from the current search results, select multiple checkboxes. If you re-do any part of the search, you will lose your selections.
- Click the "Add to Schedule" button.
- You will see a list of the unpaid, reserved tickets.
- You can adjust the number of tickets using the Number column, and then clicking the "Update Reservations" button. You cannot increase the Number by more than the value shown in the Remaining column. Changing the number to zero (0) will remove that event from your list.
- You can continue adding unpaid, reserved tickets to your account by clicking on "Search Events" as you did above.
- Unpaid, reserved tickets will be released back into the pool of available tickets after 48 hours of no payment.
- When you are ready to pay, click on the "Check out with PayPal" button. When the payment flow completes, you will be returned to the Gaming site, and your tickets will be marked as paid.
- Make sure you have made all adjustments to your number of tickets before paying.
- Make sure you pay ASAP.
- You can get back to your unpaid, reserved tickets by clicking on the "My Schedule" button on the top of the page. It will also show your paid tickets.
- If you have any problems, contact Gaming Registration (email@example.com). Please include a description of the problem, including a detailed description of the several actions you took before encountering the problem and what the system displayed along the way.
I bought the wrong event ticket or an event ticket that I no longer need. How can I cancel it? How can I get a refund?
While pre-registration is open, all ticket cancellations and refund requests must be sent to Gaming Registration
). Please include the event, number of tickets, and other relevant information. After pre-registration closes, all changes and refunds must be performed on-site.
I pre-registered for events, but I want to pay at the show rather than beforehand. Can I do this?
No, we require payment for pre-registered events before the show. We do this to encourage folks to only pre-register for the event tickets that they really desire, hopefully allowing others more chance to get the event tickets they desire. Past experimentation with less strict policies led us to set and keep this one.
I pre-registered for events, but I don't want to pay for my tickets with PayPal. How else can I pay?
Unfortunately, we only accept PayPal for payment of pre-registered tickets.
Why do you only accept PayPal for payment?
We use PayPal because it allows the most payment options for the most people, which is especially important because we have limited technical resources.
I am a volunteer, and I thought I didn't need to pay for my event tickets. Do I need to pay via PayPal? Will my tickets be canceled?
Maybe and no. If you have confirmed with your area Director that you are working enough to receieve free event tickets, all you need to do is notify your Director that you have created a schedule, and he or she will make sure it is confirmed.
If there is a complication of some kind, we will attempt to contact you several times before releasing your tickets.
Make sure you registered on the system with a valid email address.