“After the surprise attack last summer, the Order of the Hart established a monastery near the sacked town of Paezcola. Their desire was to create a first line of defense to secure the border and stop further incursions from the hobgoblins. To this end a small garrison of holy warriors and their clerical brethren were outfitted to guard the borderlands.
…The grizzled old Warden stared at his young acolytes. “Our allies to the east have given word that evil is growing in the Five Rivers Delta. Only we can stop it before it rises again. Arm yourselves.” With those words, you and your companions set off into the nighttime wilderness. Can you stop the growing evil or will the region explode into war again?”
Tides of War II: The Knight Guard takes place in coastal areas near the Five Rivers Delta. Set along the forested shoreline, this adventure is equal parts melee & (bad) roleplaying. Players are encouraged to create their own characters they think will best defeat the module. (See Character Generation Rules below) Pre-Gens available to those short on time. This module is part of the Tides of War-GOOD track and can be played alone or as part of the weekend series. Award for best player.
Adult Themes; Adult Language
Character Generation Rules
1) All classes, feats and skills must come from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Basic character traits from the Pathfinder Character Traits Web Enhancement are also allowed. Any deviations will result in disqualification.
2) Characters must have a total of no more than six levels/hit dice. All character classes are allowed. Any alignment allowed. Ability scores are generated using the purchase method outlined on page 15, PCR. Characters have 20 ability score points available for allocation (High Fantasy). Hit points are 65% of maximum. Players wishing to roll their hit points instead may do so at time of game.
3) Characters must be one of the following races: Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Half-elf, Half-orc, Halfling, Human
4) Characters have 12,000 gp for magical & mundane items. Poisons are allowed. Cursed magic items are not allowed.
5) No scroll spells above 3rd level. No potions, wands or scrolls above CL 6.
6) No precast spells.
7) This is an entirely water/swamp borne adventure. Fighters should factor their choice of arms and armor against potential swim checks. Spell casters should keep in mind that spellbooks & scrolls absolutely do not mix with seawater.
8) Players engaging in cheating, poor sportsmanship or felony assholery will be summarily ejected. No warnings will be given.
9) Banned Items/Feats: Candle of Invocation, Dust of Disappearance, Using Craft Wondrous Item to create ½ priced magic items.
10) Character sheets may reside on laptops, tablets, ereaders or smart phones. HeroLab characters are preferred. Players MUST have enough of a charge in the device to last the entire game as charging stations will not be provided. All players MUST use real (not virtual) dice.