“The priestess sways in time with the drums. The rhythmic chanting of her acolytes provide an eerie counterpoint. “Askerlar nir hajak kal!” she screams as the ritual comes to an end. The sudden silence is deafening. “Well?” The Overlord finally demands. “They have it” hisses the priestess, “it is being taken to west, to Golden.”
With that confirmation, you and the rest of the Horde set forth to the west. Thieves have stolen the holy relic of Dahak. You must catch them before they reach the port city of Golden or lose your dragon god’s most precious object. Will you succeed?”
Tides of War II: The Mob Rules takes place in coastal areas near the Five Rivers Delta. Set along the forested shoreline, this adventure is equal parts melee & (bad) roleplaying. Players are encouraged to create their own characters they think will best defeat the module. (See Character Generation Rules below) Pre-Gens available to those short on time. This module is part of the Tides of War-EVIL track and can be played alone or as part of the weekend series. Award for best player.
Adult Themes; Adult Language
Character Generation Rules
1) All classes, feats and skills must come from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Basic character traits from the Pathfinder Character Traits Web Enhancement are also allowed. Any deviations will result in disqualification.
2) Characters must have a total of no more than six levels/hit dice. All character classes are allowed. Any alignment allowed. Ability scores are generated using the purchase method outlined on page 15, PCR. Characters have 20 ability score points available for allocation (High Fantasy). Hit points are 65% of maximum. Players wishing to roll their hit points instead may do so at time of game.
3) Characters must be one of the following races: Hobgoblin, Half-orc, Human
4) Characters have 12,000 gp for magical & mundane items. Poisons are allowed. Cursed magic items are not allowed.
5) No scroll spells above 3rd level. No potions, wands or scrolls above CL 6.
6) No precast spells.
7) This is an entirely water/swamp borne adventure. Fighters should factor their choice of arms and armor against potential environmental checks. Spell casters should keep in mind that spellbooks & scrolls absolutely do not mix with water. Mud and sea grasses severely inhibit movement.
8) Players engaging in cheating, poor sportsmanship or felony assholery will be summarily ejected. No warnings will be given.
9) Banned Items/Feats: Candle of Invocation, Dust of Disappearance, Using Craft Wondrous Item to create ½ priced magic items.
10) Character sheets may reside on laptops, tablets, ereaders or smart phones. HeroLab characters are preferred. Players MUST have enough of a charge in the device to last the entire game as charging stations will not be provided. All players MUST use real (not virtual) dice.